Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homeowner vs tenant

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Homeowner vs tenant on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:56 pm

joycr3

Arresto Menor
Hello, I hope anyone can help me in our situation. Okay so here's the problem. Our neighbor, which is only renting the house beside ours filled a baranggay complaint against my mom because of the noise caused by our pet dogs. Then when they went and tried to settle the matter in the baranggay with the lupon, the neighbor had the nerve to demand to my mom who owns the lot beside the house the tenant rents, to move the cages so that they wouldnt be bothered daw by the noise. But the thing is, our street is predominantly occupied by dog people so there are many dogs in our area. She also brought up the fact that our dogs couldnt let her sleep and stuff. So.. here's my question, does she have the rights to demand changes in our owned lot because it causes "public disturbance"? And question number 2: can we deny a occular inspection of the house ng baranggay because of her demands? Is it also valid to point out that she also shouted at my mom prior to her baranggay complaint na to make our dogs quiet, she even cussed out my mom.

Thanks guys I hope you can help its really urgent

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum