Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandonment issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Abandonment issue on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:24 am

IKYMALIG

Arresto Menor
I am married since 2012 and i am now 4th month pregnant this 2014. Me and my husband is in a long distance now since i am working in Manila and he is working in Mindoro since he is actually live there with his parents. Last December 2013 we had planned to have a baby and by June 2014 i got pregnant. When my husband knew the good news that i got pregnant, he left me and just told me that the only thing he could give is a financial support for me and for our future baby. I tried to talk to him even with his parents through cellphone since i cannot travel from Manila to Mindoro since I was in the period of my first trimester of pregnancy. Until now he still avoid to talk to me. Can i ask if I can ask for his terminantion in his work since he is a government employee and aspiring for Municipal Agriculturist Officer?

thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Abandonment issue on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:43 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
IKYMALIG wrote:I am married since 2012 and i am now 4th month pregnant this 2014.  Me and my husband is in a long distance now since i am working in Manila and he is working in Mindoro since he is actually live there with his parents.  Last December 2013 we had planned to have a baby and by June 2014 i got pregnant.  When my husband knew the good news that i got pregnant, he left me and just told me that the only thing he could give is a financial support for me and for our future baby.  I tried to talk to him even with his parents through cellphone since i cannot travel from Manila to Mindoro since I was in the period of my first trimester of pregnancy.  Until now he still avoid to talk to me.  Can i ask if I can ask for his terminantion in his work since he is a government employee and aspiring for Municipal Agriculturist Officer?

thanks

I don't think that is possible. May be? but it is going to be a long shot. but just if it is possible, have you ever see the chance of losing financial support because he is jobless?

View user profile

3 Re: Abandonment issue on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:43 am

IKYMALIG

Arresto Menor
What if po nalaman ko na may third party. Yung girl is declared to be his friend at part ng barkada nila?can i give a complaint letter dun sa superior nung girl since government employee din sya?

View user profile

4 Re: Abandonment issue on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:37 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
IKYMALIG wrote:What if po nalaman ko na may third party. Yung girl is declared to be his friend at part ng barkada nila?can i give a complaint letter dun sa superior nung girl since government employee din sya?

gaya ng sinabi ko, it is a long shot... but you can try.

View user profile

5 Re: Abandonment issue on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:14 am

IKYMALIG

Arresto Menor
Does annulment can proceed even without my consent?

View user profile

6 Re: Abandonment issue Today at 6:05 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum