Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

foreign nationals working in philippines ( Resident Agent )

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
ask ko lang kung may tax ba kapag resident agent here in the philippines but salary is from abroad?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
I'm bad at Tagalog, so perhaps I answer at something else than you ask   Smile

Concerning income tax and related fees* you are suppoused to pay in Philppines for work DONE in the Philippines UNDEPENDING of who pay the salary.   (No income tax in the Philippines for work DONE abroad.)

No difference either who pay concerning IF you need work permit or special real estate agent license. Some job types are only for Filipins. I don't know if real estate agent jobs are allowed for foreign citizens, but I know it's allowed for foreigners to be (part) owner of such business.

*SSS. PhilHealth and Pag-Ibig fees.   (These are as obligatoric insurance fees, except Pag-Ibig which is an obligatoric saving which give chance to get rather cheap real estate loans after being member (2 ?)   years.  These can be very useful, even so useful that some join and pay the fees even if they don't have work earnings.)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum