Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to legally remove your own relative in your own house?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hi to everyone. glad to have found this forum to ask for free legal advise.  

me and two of my brothers are living in my mom's house.  my mom wants to legally remove one of my brother from her house, as it poses safety issues.  there has been numerous accounts of verbal fights wherein this brother of mine would curse and pose physical threat to my mom and other people who are living in this house.  my mom have verbally told him several times to vacate the house. and now she has decided to have him legally removed from the house.

what are the necessary steps and process that we can do? do we need to hire a lawyer to do this? and what could be the time frame for such process?

thank you.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Start with the Baranggay.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Yes, start with the Barangay first to settle things. If nothing is resolved, you can then proceed to a municipal/city level (i think prosecutors office). Court case is the last resort.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum