Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ilegally married po ba or may violation ba na pwede mahabol?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aceus

Arresto Menor
Ito po ang story sana madetailed lahat....

My mom was seprated with my dad when I was 3 years old then she went to Japan for work and after a decade she met a Japanese national and out of love they both decided to get married to at that time overstay sya but they have a child already since overstay and married pa sya sa dad ko (filipino) hindi sya pwedeng ikasal so nagpakulong sya and para lang ma release ang papers for her to receive a Japanese residency nagfalsificate sya ng document meaning yung cenomar nya na pinasa sa Japanese Immigration is fake. Then po namatay ang dad ko last 2005 and now since patay na ang dad ko and happy naman sya sa life macoconsidered pa din po ba na may violation sya dito sa pinas (or sa Japan if someone has infos about immigration law there) kasi may nag threat po sa kanya na magbibigay daw sya ng letter to the immigration of Japan na peke ang papers nya nung time na yun kung di sya papayag sa nung kaaway nya sa company kung saan currently nagwowork mom ko

thanks po in advance sa advice na mabibigay nyo...

View user profile

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
She did committed falsification of public documents which has statue of limitation to 10 years. She cannot be sued for bigamy because she is married in Japan which is outside Philippines jurisdictions. The person who is blackmailing her is doing extortion which is illegal. Hindi BASTA maniniwala ang JAPANESE government or any other countries government sa report hangga't walang concrete evidence. Kasi verify naman nila yan at kapag lumabas na patay na ang dating nyang asawa hindi yan papaniwalaan. Saka Philippines documentation is not their business once the person has entered their country it becomes their business especially she is married to Japanese citizen.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum