I have various concern after annulment.
The concern people are married twice through civil and through church.
The ex-wife in this case is jobless due to a reason the ex-husband forced her to resign and insisted for her to be a full time Mom to their children and the ex-husband went abroad but then decided to live with someone and annul her. while on process of the annulment the ex-husband is living together with his other woman abroad. All through the annulment process the ex-wife refused to attend the hearing as she does not agree of him annuling their marriage for her children's sake.
After the husband succesfully annuled the wife for psycological incapacity ground but they have 2 under age children who are attending schools.
1. Would the father be still liable for maintenance/support?
2. The father did not give any financial support can the ex-wife still sue the ex-husband for RA9262?
3. Does annulment free him for the full responsibility to his children and leave the jobless wife responsible for their children's education?
4. Would there be a chance of annuling her marriage without her attending the hearing?
5. They do not have concrete evidence on their accusation with the wife. But there's a picture of the ex-husband with his live-in partner as an evidence of his concubinage. They are living together in Singapore.
Please advised as the wife cannot afford a lawyer. We already advised her to contact PAO but she needs more clarification before she can go ahead on this.