Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pagibig Contributions from employer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pagibig Contributions from employer on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:14 pm


Arresto Menor
I work for almost 8yrs in an advertising company. They listed me as a regular employee and paid my SSS contributions. But they never provide Pagibig.

I already resigned to that company because my best friend create an advertising company and they said that if I will complain they will file a case because they think that I am giving clients to my best friend. So I resigned, and work in a call center. Because if I applied to a different advertising company they might think that I will take their clients.

My question is, can I ask them to pay my pagibig contributions from the time that I work with them?


View user profile

2 Re: Pagibig Contributions from employer on Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:45 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
File a complaint with the PAGIBIG office which covers the company.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum