Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pag-urong ng RA 9262 case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pag-urong ng RA 9262 case on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:31 am


Arresto Menor
Hello po, gusto ko lang magtanong about sa pag-uurong ng kaso RA 9262.

Nakatanggap na po ng subpoena yung respondent, tapos gusto na po i-urong ng complainant yung kaso. Ano po ang dapat gawin?

Pupunta po ba sa Judge/Prosecutor's office? May kailangan po bang dalhin na papers or request?

Wala po kasi akong alam sa mga ganitong legal process.. patulong po. Thank you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum