Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHANGING MY SURNAME ON MY NSO on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:19 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po sa lahat .
Mag seek po sana ako ng help. I was born in Japan 23 years ago both of  my parents are filipino. Gamit ko po yung surname ng father ko po but when I went to NSO ang nakalagay is yung surname ng mother ko. Parehas kami ng sister ko. So ang ginagawa po namin is kumukuha na lang kami ng Affidavit every time need ng NSO Birthcertificate na nakalagay dun na my father allows us to used his surname. Hindi naman po sila hiwalay ng mom ko. Pero di sila kasal. Paano ko maayos yung case po namin? I want it na po kasi na mabago na yung NSO namin na nakalagay is ung surname ng father ko.

Please help me po.

Thanks you

View user profile

2 Re: CHANGING MY SURNAME ON MY NSO on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:44 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
you can approach the civil registry office kung saan naka-register, ask for assistance how to rectify your birth certificate.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum