Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our marriage was already declared null and void but my ex-spouse is still using my surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Atty, my marriage was already declared null and void by the court on the ground of psychological incapacity on the part of my ex-wife. However,my ex-spouse is still using my surname. Is there any way for me to do so she would stop representing herself as still my wife?

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
Do you have any children? Are you married through civil or church? If through civil, you can most definitely complain about it, but if through church? There's no such divorce yet in the Philippines so deal with the church. As in the eyes of God you are still binded to her!!!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum