Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help me...I need your advice ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please help me...I need your advice .... on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:05 pm

dam27

Arresto Menor
Im a foreign woman.Me and my husband had beautiful marriage life 18 years together and we have a son now 13 years old.We lived happily and never had any problem in our life.Meantime my  husband had go to know this filipino woman from a dating site and they had talked each other online.After sometime they had met in another country while my husband traveled for work.After that she had claimed she is pregnant.Lately I found this woman show her naked body and send her sex video with sex toys and I'm pretty sure she caught my husband with showed her naked body and her sex videos.After that i tried to stopped this miserable relationship but i was failed.I got this woman all the contacts and her naked pics & videos.I called her and asked her to stop this relationship as we are married many years and have a son.But her reply was she doesn't have any relationship with my husband.But lately my husband left us and live together with her n Philippine and country  my husband work and live now.I have her child birth certificate copy that use my husband surname and he signed.Now I got to know she has another child.I want to get my husband back.I wrote her family and friends through FB and most blame her for breaking my family.

I have proof she had children with my husband and live with him time to time.All she wants money from my husband.Also I have proof she has many affairs in Philippine.I want to file a case against her about break our family and having kids with a married man.

Please advice me what I can do and can file a case against her illegal relationship.What punishment she will get according to Philippine law?

appreciate your help and advice...Thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:23 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
First let us know what is your nationality and your husband's nationality, then we can start talking about what case can you file against your husband.

View user profile

3 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:48 am

dam27

Arresto Menor
Me and my husband are now New Zealand citizen but Indian national.I heard filipino woman can't keep relationship and sexual/adultery activities with a married man.I know this stupid woman wants take all money and his assets and she live with guys there.I have lot of pics,videos about she that what kind of woman.I know she holds my man with her sexual action.I want to file case against her in Philippine.

I want to know that can I file a case against her? what kind of case I can file against her?
Thanks.

View user profile

4 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:06 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
You better go to the Philippines in order to file a case against this woman. You cannot file a case against your husband in New Zealand because its outside their jurisdictions. But if you enter Philippines and file a case against this woman is possible because she is Filipina. But does your husband live with her in the Philippines? If they do, then you can file a civil case of concubinage against them. But it will be a long shot if they live somewhere else. Otherwise you should sue him for maintenance, having him back is totally impossible, there's no such law that covers to force someone to live with you!

View user profile

5 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:09 pm

dam27

Arresto Menor
Thank you very much for your reply and advice.

1. No they are not living there in Philippines continuously coz my husband is working in Malaysia now and I realized she is going there time to time and living with him.I caught some documents and Philippine visit details from my husband personal file & passport when accidentally he left his bag at my place when he came to see my son here last time.And I got copies of all documents.I found one document that this woman had affair with a man since pregnant with first child and this man claimed to be a dad of her first child and he is asking this woman to sex with her.I realized my husband and this woman have lot of fight of that.

2. Also I checked the birth certificatee & affidavits that like have my husband sign but seems my husband didnt appear in Philippine that time of signed those documents(base on the dates signed the birth certificates and affidavits AND Philippines visited dates from my husband passport ).Just want to ask that those documents whether VALID if my husband didnt appear in Philippine to sign those documents as stated signed & affirmed in front of the lawyer? Can I use those against her that making fake documents If he didnt appear there to sign?

3.Also I found a affidavit that saying she allow my husband to get citizenship for children in his country (India) and my husband can bring children anytime anywhere from Philippine and accept as this is a legal document.Is that valid?

Appreciate your replies....

View user profile

6 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:28 am

dam27

Arresto Menor
Please can anyone answer me for my last 3 question? Thanks for helping.

View user profile

7 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
1. Malaysia is outside Philippines jurisdictions so NO!
2. Gather all your documents as an evidence to sue her for falsification of public documents then file a case but you need to be in the Philippines in order to do this, otherwise NO!
3. Then file and open a case of concubinage in India against your husband this is more likely for your case to prosper and to aim satisfaction because you are born citizen in India.

View user profile

8 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:42 pm

dam27

Arresto Menor
Dear AWV, Thank you very much again for your replies and guidance.

View user profile

9 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:44 pm

dam27

Arresto Menor
Dear AWV,

My Question :

2. Also I checked the birth certificatee & affidavits that like have my husband sign but seems my husband didnt appear in Philippine that time of signed those documents(base on the dates signed the birth certificates and affidavits AND Philippines visited dates from my husband passport ).Just want to ask that those documents whether VALID if my husband didnt appear in Philippine to sign those documents as stated signed & affirmed in front of the lawyer? Can I use those against her that making fake documents If he didnt appear there to sign?

Your Answer :

2. Gather all your documents as an evidence to sue her for falsification of public documents then file a case but you need to be in the Philippines in order to do this, otherwise NO!

That means this woman submitted affidavit with sign of my husband even my husband didnt go Philippine to sign those ARE NOT VALID?

Does affidavit must sign and sworn in front of the lawyer??? If not it become invalid OR Illegal??

View user profile

10 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:23 pm

dam27

Arresto Menor
Dear AWV or any legal advicer,

Please answer to my question in above post.

Thank you.

View user profile

11 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:16 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Yes! you're correct it seems like she has done falsification of public documents. You can go and get her done for this.

View user profile

12 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:17 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Good luck!

Last edited by AWV on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

13 Re: Please help me...I need your advice .... on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:41 pm

dam27

Arresto Menor
Dear AWV,

Thanks for the reply.