Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

to sell my share only on our H&L property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 to sell my share only on our H&L property on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:21 pm


Arresto Menor
our ancestral house & lot's title is under me and my 3 siblings' name. Pwede ko po ba ibenta ung part ko lng? I have in my possesion the original documents.
OR pde ko bang isangla (ung share ko lang) if ever? Thanks a lot

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum