I am interested in forming a long-term relationship with the right person. If you do good work for me, I will make sure you are happy.
When applying for this position, please number your responses, addressing each of the below requirements. Please note that all generic responses will be immediately discarded without review.
1. Your work hours must generally be weekdays from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (4 a.m. to 1 p.m. Philippines time). I may be able to slightly adjust this schedule, but these are the general hours I would need you to work.
2. Must be excellent at communication. If you have a hard time PROMPTLY replying to emails or instant messages, PLEASE do not apply for this job.
3. You must have a QUIET office (or home office) to work from and a CLEAR headset. It is imperative that we maintain good communication while working.
4. You must be comfortable with using all of the following collaboration tools:
- Google Hangouts (for instant messaging)
- Viber (for telephone calls and text messages)
- Sqwiggle (for on-demand video chat)
- Dropbox.com and Infinit.io (for file sharing)
- Google Docs (for document collaboration)
- Screenleap (for screen sharing)
- ToDoist (for project management)
5. Must speak English fluently with little or no accent as you will be regularly speaking with attorneys, clients, and witnesses. Please do not apply for this position if you have a heavy accent or have not mastered the English language.
6. Tell me EVERYTHING that is wrong with the following sentence:
“I wen’t to the ATM mashine and Inserted my pin number .”
There will be a VERY STRONG preference for any applicant that finds all of the errors.
7. Must have EXCELLENT Internet connection.
8. Must indicate your level of proficiency from 0-10 in each of the following, with 0 indicating no experience and 10 indicating that you are a top-tier expert (I don’t expect you to be proficient in all of these, but the more the better):
Microsoft Word -
Microsoft Excel -
Adobe Acrobat Pro -
PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
1. Labor law experience.
2. Fluency in Spanish.
3. Work samples.
Pay is commensurate with quality of work and experience. Please include your expected hourly rate.
As I'm new to the forum, please send your applications via PM.
Thank you for considering this job. I look forward to finding a Philippines lawyer with whom I could build a strong and lasting relationship!