Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was I terminated illegally? . Need your enlightenment guys. Thanks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kianms

Arresto Menor
Good Day Sir/Maam, I would like to be enlightened on what happened to me just recently , I was hired  by this company on may 31 , 2014 and trained for several days and on june 20 I started my probationary period that will last up to 6 months and then on september a new HR manager Came in and started evaluating us all.  and then this happened   . last october 6 the HR head texted me and said that ill be pulled out of my work and we will be having a talk tuesday afternoon . so i followed the HR head and came to the office at afternoon and to my surprise i was Served a termination of the contract for the reason i didnt passed the said "evaluation" which i find really ridiculous for in my knowledge and my Co-worker's eyes i'm doing good or even exceeding the standards they had given me and if given the chance i can answer every comment they made against me but i wasn't given the chance for the termination paper was effective that day. and by the way the person who evaluated me is my supervisor whom im not in good terms with ,  we didnt have a fight or misunderstanding it's just that we really not get along for his attitude in the workplace is very unprofessional.What can i do? I badly need your advices sir/maam . is it right that they terminated me for the reason that i didn't passed my supervisor's standards even if my probationary status is still not finished for i thought after the 6th month that they would release my evaluation  and is it even right to terminate me with the reason's i and my co-workers find very unreasonable and shallow. and i have another question does the no work no pay apply even on a regular holiday? . Thanks in advance to the good people of this Site. more power to you guys and Hoping for your reply. Thanks and God bless!

View user profile

karl704

Prision Mayor
You have a security of tenure during that entire 6 month probationary period, thus you are considered illegally dismissed.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum