Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LESBIAN MARRIAGE on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Arresto Menor

We need a legal advice po about my cousin who got married to a same sex in the Philippines. My cousin agreed to get married because she knows that it's not going to be legal. Last month my cousin went to NSO to get a singleness surprisingly, found a marriage contract under their names and shocked that they have record. The marriage contract has also some discrepancies like the sexuality of my cousin's partner appeared to be a male. My cousin didn't know exactly what went wrong.Now ang tanong ko po pano po mapapawalang bisa ang marriage contract dahil sa simula palang null and void ito dahil hindi naman legal ang same sex marriage sa Pilipinas?

We appreciate any informations or help po.

Thank you so much.

View user profile

2 Re: LESBIAN MARRIAGE on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:28 am

Reclusion Perpetua

Their marriage is null and void. However, it will require a court action for declaration of nullity of marriage.

Please PM me or send a direct email to if you need legal assistance.

Atty. Katrina

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum