Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annullment in philippines

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annullment in philippines on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:33 pm

matsen58

Arresto Menor
Hello i wonder on what ground my wife can annull our marrige in the philippines we are married in dumaguete 10 dec 2011 civil I am swedish and have been in sweden 2 years now without seeing her in real and i have been sick disable to get back but she dont want to be my partner or wife anymore what to do ? i dont want to separate or annull our marriage . . ?

View user profile

2 Re: annullment in philippines on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:32 pm

matsen58

Arresto Menor
matsen58 wrote:Hello i wonder on what ground my wife can annull our marrige áin the philippines we are married in dumaguete 10 dec 2011 civil I am swedish and have been in sweden 2 years now without seeing her in real and i have been sick disable to get back but she dont want to be my partner or wife anymore what to do ? i dont want to separate or annull our marriage . . ?

View user profile

3 Re: annullment in philippines on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:21 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Read this!
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/363189/news/nation/legarda-proposes-new-ground-for-annulment

View user profile

4 Re: annullment in philippines on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:58 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
matsen58 wrote:Hello i wonder on what ground my wife can annull our marrige  in the philippines we are married in dumaguete 10 dec 2011 civil I am swedish and have been in sweden 2 years now without seeing her in real and i have been sick disable to get back but she dont want to be my partner or wife anymore what to do ? i dont want to separate or annull our marriage . . ?

I'm sorry to know about your story. I understand that you do not want to be separated or annulled from your wife. However, when one person no longer wants to be in the marriage, we cannot keep them there forever. Sometimes, we have to let them go out of love for them.

Since you said she doesn't want to be your wife or partner anymore, she can file for legal separation or declaration of nullity of marriage based on psychological incapacity.

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum