Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what will be my first step?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what will be my first step? on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:05 pm

banban

Arresto Menor
gd day!i am married for 1 year now,have 1 son.i and my husband came from a province in visayas and just here in davao for work,and for good.we already had a small house and a permanent job for both. just this february 2010 i received text msg from a certain girl whom she said she was my husband's girlfriend.i did not entertain her at first, untill she told me that she got pregant by my husband.i confront my husband about this.and he admitted to me he knows this girl and he even had a relationship with her for a short time during his vacation at our province.he also told me not to entertain the girl because he is not serious with her.i did,in fact i changed new sim so that the girl can't contact me anymore,a month after,same text i recieved from that same texter,claiming her right from my husband. i got alarmed, a call her and we talk. i proved to myself that the texter was not joking.i confront my husband once again and he told me the same thing he was told me before.i do my own investigation and i discover that the girl was not in province, she is here in davao and they used to see each other.atty what shall i do now, do i need to bother? what will be my first step for this.pls advice me..thank you

View user profile

2 Re: what will be my first step? on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:37 am

attyLLL

what is the ideal ending for you? leave your husband? put him in jail? is your husband still seeing her?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: what will be my first step? on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:41 am

banban

Arresto Menor
no atty they did not see each other this time.my husband sent his girl back in province and just send her money for her pregnancy expnses.i know it from the girl.she still sending me text although i did not replying.i told my husband about the what i know and i even told him that me and my son will leave if he will not tell me the truth.it work,he confesses.he ask sorry and promised me to settle it.now, the girl get angry with me,she said in her txt msg that my husband stop sending her money and he even stop their communications.its a good sign that my husband still want our family still.so, i decided to stay and just support him.no need to file a case against my husband. all i want is to let the girl stop from disturbing our family.she still send texts msg to me,teling that if my husband will not supporting her she will go here i davao once again and make a move to let my husband lost his job.my husband got alarmed and i want to help him moved on by supporting him.how can i help him atty? is the girl capable enough to let my husband fired from his job? she said she will talk to the HR dept..she's only a mistress for godness sake,how could she do that? atty if i will file a case against that girl would that be possible? what case i will be going to file? is my husband really had a responsibility with that girl? before they had a relationship my husband told her he is very much married to me, is that an excuse that my husband is not liable for any case if he neglects the girl? he can deny her anyway? i really need your advice atty i dont know where to start.thank you so much

View user profile

4 Re: what will be my first step? on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:52 am

attyLLL

you can file a civil case for damage against the mistress for interfering in your family affairs.

she is not entitled to support, but the child is. but before support can be demanded, it has to be proven that your husband is the father.

i do not know about your husband's company, but some have morality clauses in their code of ethics. nevertheless, many professional companies will not discipline employees for non-work related issues.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: what will be my first step? on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 pm

banban

Arresto Menor
thanks atty for the information.i will file then a case.if that's the way to stop her.anyway, where will i file a case?in davao or shall i need to go there in visayas where the girl lives. we,three(3) me, my husband, and his girl has the same place in fact the mistress here live just a walking distance beyond my inlaw's house.how long will it take atty? what evidences i will going to restore to be get ready.and if i will pursue the case will she be going to jail? did the court allows a pregnant woman to be jailed? pls let me know atty.thank you

View user profile

6 Re: what will be my first step? on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:14 pm

attyLLL

it is a case for damages, money only, not jail.

you will have to prove that she knew your husband was married, and she still pursued the relationship.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum