Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I still leave Manila and go to another city even I have an unpaid balance????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi! po.... I have a query regarding Civil Case on Collection on Sum of Money.... I received po kasi A demand letter from a law office representing a particular bank. Meron po kasi akong unpaid obligations sa kanila but I already replied and wala pa din akong narerecieve any feedback from them.

Anyway, my question is.... makakaaffect po ba itong civil case na ito sa plan po namin ng family ko to have a vacation within the country (particularly in Cebu).. Although wala pa naman akong naririnig na may na ban na for travelling within the country, pero I just want to make sure lang.

I do hope you'll answer my inquiry...thanks po and Godbless

View user profile

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua
NO effect po. You can still have the right to travel, even with pending or coming civil case.

View user profile


Reclusion Temporal
ang alam ko po kahit international travel hanggang wala ka naman sa list ng may HDO or nasa WLO...may right to travel ka

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum