Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA 9262 VAWC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 RA 9262 VAWC on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:57 am


Arresto Menor
My ex gf sue me against VAWC. She told the court that during her pregnancy i had a lover which is not true. We got separated during her pregnancy and the child is not under my name. She also said that im denying support but in fact i offered several times to provide finances and she declined. I saved a message from her saying that she really dont need my support, that she just wants me to suffer. Can this cae be considered harrasment?

View user profile

2 Re: RA 9262 VAWC on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:22 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
forget about harassment. the first thing you need to do is to prove that you exerted all effort to offer support and she declined. Get a lawyer to have proper representation in the court.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum