Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

my previous employer closed the company due to bankruptcy. but they never filed a business closure in DOLE. When i checked my contributions, they were not updated. i visited philhealth and the last payment posted was april 2011, pagibig ( sept 2013 ) and sss ( dec 2013 ). i was hired august 2010 until may 2014. my sss loan payments were also not been updated. we filed a case in DOLE and claimed for our separation pay. we can only got 50% of the separation. the reason is because company reason for closing is bankruptcy but the company is still operating in a small computer shop owned by my employer until now and they are operating illegally. i asked my previous employer to fixed my issues but the employer is not responding to my concern,. pls advised what to do.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum