Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED ADVICE ON CHILD SUPPORT on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:11 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po attorney, Good day po..

My brother has a family of his own now but his partner just filed a complaint to my brother to the City Hall of Davao, because shes not getting any money for the child, my nephew.. But at the moment my brother is currently attending his 3rd year of College and doesnt have income to give to the partner.. What should my brother do?

Also po, before my brother put his education on hold to get a job so he could give what the baby's milk and other support that the baby needed but my brothers partner was always nagging him about how my brother's salary fully be given to her because the baby needs a lot and he did that but she wants more until my brother tired of her nagging he decided to give up the work and continue studying.. Now she went away to manila with the child for a long time but still keep in touch because she wants my brothers part of the support.. She always tell her other people and her friends how incompetent or how my brother is not supporting his child and then just recently my mother heard from the neighbor about her recent brag about how she can get a lot of money through my brother or through my parents money.. And it seems like she has a plot..

Need help... Anything that u can advice attorney about my brother's problem and what do you think about her actions.... Thanks

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum