Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 property issue on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:30 am

3 years n po kmi nagsasama pero hindi p po kami kasal.  May isa po kming anak.
Nagloan po ako ng bahay sa PAGIBIG.
Ako lng po ang nagbabayad sa bhay. Ako din po ang nagbabayad ng mga bills dahil sa ngaun ako lang po ang may trabaho.
May karapatan din po ba ang kinakasama ko sa bhay?

Last edited by camillecabralmascarenas on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : revision)

View user profile

2 Re: property issue on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:54 am


Reclusion Perpetua
Hi, if yung live in partner mo ang nag-aalaga ng anak ninyo at sa bahay, meron din siyang share dun sa property.

View user profile

3 Re: property issue on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Nope. Nakatira po kmi sa parents ko. Nagaalaga din cla ng baby ko. And wala xang choice but magstay s bhay dahil wala xang trabaho.

View user profile

4 Re: property issue on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:41 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Ok. Here is the rule, if sayo galing yung money to pay for the property, sayo 'yun dapat. Pero he may try to claim his share from that property (which is 1/2) if maghiwalay kayo. Under the law, yung presumption is that the property is acquired through your joint efforts. Pero you can prove na ikaw lang naman nagbabayad nun. However, if your husband sufficiently shows also na nag-aalaga din siya ng anak ninyo and does household chores, pwedeng magkaroon din siya ng share sa property na 'yan.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum