Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Violation of RA 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Violation of RA 9262 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Jim Maghari

Arresto Menor
I was accused of violation of RA9262 and the case was already filed on the RTC, and due to the situation that I'm an OFW, my query is does the case that was filed against me will be in arraign or the trial will proceed without my defense? I didn't received any subpoena or info from the court that I have a case which I only let my brother to get verify info in my behalf. I'm not running the case and I'm willing to defend on it.  I'm looking for a family relation lawyer which will assist on this case.

View user profile

2 Re: Violation of RA 9262 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:03 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
You will need to file your counter affidavit based on the given deadline. If you do not submit one and missed hearings, warrant will be issued. And if your wife pursue it, a copy will be forwarded to DFA for your name to be blacklisted. So next time you come home and try to leave again, your name will be with HDO list at the immigrations.

View user profile

3 Re: Violation of RA 9262 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:10 am


Arresto Menor
Good day po sa inyong lahat. hingi lang po ako ng payo kung anong mabuting gawin. ganito po yon nag karoon po ako gf pero kasal na po ako. bago po kami mag 1 year nag ka ayos na kaming magkahiwalay. pero after ilang linggo lang po ang lumipas tinawagan ako sa office at sinabing buntis daw sya (gf). since then po hindi pa ako nakikipagkita sa kanya kc monitored na ako ng wife ko. lahat ng pananakot at mura narinig ko sa kanya. ngayon po 3months na syang buntis. at hindi ko naman po sya tinataksan pero hindi naman po ako pwedeng makisama sa kanya. ngayon po may sinisingngil sa sakin at kinukuha nya atm ko. which is hindi naman pwede kc nasa wife ko yung atm ko. ngayon po sabi nya kakasuhan nya po ako ng RA 9262. maari po ba kong kasuhan ng gf ko parehas naman kaming may edad na.    

maraming salamat po.

View user profile

4 Re: Violation of RA 9262 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:46 am


Arresto Menor
Hi po inquire ko lang. My ex partner whom i had a child with filed a case for non support against me in rel to ra9262 sometime in february and naglabas ng resolution ang fiscal na mafile sa court the thing is nagpprovide na aq ngnsupport and gusto na rin iurong ng expartner ko un demanda. Nang nagpunta sya sa prosecutors office ayaw pumayag ng fiscal na magfile bg desistance kahit ayaw na pushtrough ng ex q un kaso. Ppwede po ba yun? If ayaw ng fiscal san po pwede pang lumapit?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum