Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

written agreement on child support not being followed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Reclusion Temporal
Please advise how can i enforce my ex to follow the written agreement we both signed before the court. I also filed an Affidavit of Desistance together with the written agreement as advised by the fiscal. Its been 3 months that he failed to give his monthly support to our 4 yr old illegitimate daughter. He is not answering my messages and it seems that he does not want to give anymore. Please provide a legal remedy for this problem of mine.

Thank you.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
File RA9262 case.

View user profile


Reclusion Temporal
I already filed RA9262 which i filed affidavit of desistance after. Thrn we had the written agreement wherein he failed to comply for 3 months now without explanation.


View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum