Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adultery case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 adultery case on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:01 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi atty, anu po ba pwedeng gawin or ikaso sa wife ko na meron ng anak sa iba at nagsasama sila sa iisang bubong?

View user profile

2 Re: adultery case on Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:54 pm


Arresto Mayor
yun title po ng thread mo adultery po pwede mo ikaso sa wife mo. need mo lang patunayan na di mo talaga anak yun anak nila ngaun.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum