Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!! employment bond

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!! employment bond on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Arresto Menor
I have this situation wherein i signed a contract for a training worth 85k, (3sessions per month for 4 month), but instead of 4months they just suddenly cut it to 3months, after the training my employer just keeps on adding work loads without any additional compensation. I am sending my brother to college and my salary wont suffice. And i am thinking whether the increase my salary or not i cant do anything about it since i am bonded and cant leave the company for 36 months. I want to leave the company though to check out greener pasture and also for my brother to continue college. My question is
1*was the contract voided when they cut the training?
2*will my employer would still collect the prorated amount of my bond if i leave? Or are they going to just get my last pay?

View user profile

2 Re: REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!! employment bond on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:50 am

what kind of training is this? do you acquire a certification because of it?

whether they will go after you if you leave is up to the employer, but they can.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!! employment bond on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:31 am

Arresto Menor
It was a some sort of seminar. Yes i got a certificate w/c i am going to surrender once i decided to leave the company. (thats what is on the contract)

*just incase i leave the company aaand they file a civil case againts me, will it appear on nbi clearance?
*if they'll collect the prorated charges will it be the whole amount or can it be in staggard payment?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum