Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marriage nullified, can mother change children's Surnames to Hers?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good atty. my issue is this... My soon to be ex-hub is planning to file for marriage nullity due to 17 y.o lg kmi nong kinasal. I wont protest to it but I'm thinking is it possible to change our children's surname from his to mine? Kasi d ba magiging illegitimate na rin ang status ng mga bata eventually. So i might as well let them use my surname. Honestly what freaks me out over this is ung ex ko ung nagsala sa amin ng mga anak namin by having an affair but then sya pa ang my lakas ng loob to initiate the filing of annulment. Such selfish jerk. So in return im going to give him the totality of his selfist act by taking him out of my children's lives. BTW we have 4 kids.. 2 are already in college. Need ur advice badly. THANKS SO MUCH

View user profile

2 reply on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:25 pm

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua

You said you got four (4) kids, how old is each child?

wats the reason for seeking nullity of your marriage by your husband?

Last edited by karl rove on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled words)

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum