Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need legal advice on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:20 am


Arresto Menor
i would like to inquire if you could help me. i am a regular land base employee of XXX company until such time that the hr told me to transfer as sea base employee within the same company. as a sea base employee i will not carry my previous years as a regular one. the hr told me to resign as regular employee for proper transfer of papers. and that the company will gonna pay me for that years of being regular worker. i started in the company as regular worker february 2012 ended october 2014. up to this moment im not working as sea base worker, i keep on going back to the office and still they keep me waiting to work as sea base. am i entitled for separation pay and 13th month pay as forcely resigned regular worker?how to compute separation pay and 13th month pay for regular employee. upon receiving the payment can i forced them to immidately accomodate me as sea base worker?please advice me on what am i going to do....

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum