proseso sa pagtitulo.
1 proseso sa pagtitulo. on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:42 pm
2 Re: proseso sa pagtitulo. on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:54 pm
1. Notarized Deed of Absolute Sale and photocopies thereof;
2. Latest tax declaration of the property;
3. Realty Tax Clearance – to be secure at City Treasurer’s Office, make sure that the real property tax is fully paid/updated, if not, you will not be able to get that clearance.
4. Certificate Authorizing Registration (CAR) and 3 photocopies thereof;
5. Seller’s Certificate Authorizing Registration- This is what the seller got from the BIR after paying the capital gains tax and doc stamp tax;
6. Receipt from BIR confirming payment of Capital Gains Tax (CGT), Documentary Stamp Tax (DST);
7. Receipt from Assessor’s office for the payment of Transfer Tax;
8. Receipt of payment of the Registry of Deeds Registration Fees; and the
9. Original Owner's Duplicate of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT).
3 Re: proseso sa pagtitulo. on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:31 am
Note: I am not a lawyer, but just an ordinary person trying to share my opinion, ideas and experience that might be of help to you.
5 Re: proseso sa pagtitulo. on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:08 pm
Atty K. R. Ask ko lang...why should I want to have that property titled by way of donation, eh hindi ako interesado sa property ng may property!!!!! Nag-share lang ako ng opinion or idea ko kay mdavid0824 who is the one seeking some sort of legal advice. Kung kailangan ko man ang isang lawyer, may pinsan akong lawyer/prosecutor... hehehehe
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum