Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

proseso sa pagtitulo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 proseso sa pagtitulo. on Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:42 pm

mdavid0824

Arresto Menor
Meron pong maliit na lote (parte ng isang bible private school, na pinagtatrabahuhan ng lolo ko.) na binenta sa lolo ko sa napakamurang halaga bilang appreciation nila sa pagtatrabaho ng lolo ko sa kanila sa maraming taon. ilang taon na po ang lumipas mula noon. ang problema ko po ay hndi po napatituluhan ang lupa, ang meron lang po kami ay plano nung kabuang lupa na in-alot sa lolo ko, meron dn pong sulat na may pirma ng may-ari ng lupa na nagkakaloob ng lupa. ano po ba ang mga proseso na dapat nmin gawin para mapatituluhan ang lupa? maraming maraming salamat po. pagpalain po kayo.

View user profile

2 Re: proseso sa pagtitulo. on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:54 pm

hustisya

Prision Correccional
In order to process the transfer, you need the following documents:

1. Notarized Deed of Absolute Sale and photocopies thereof;
2. Latest tax declaration of the property;
3. Realty Tax Clearance – to be secure at City Treasurer’s Office, make sure that the real property tax is fully paid/updated, if not, you will not be able to get that clearance.
4. Certificate Authorizing Registration (CAR) and 3 photocopies thereof;
5. Seller’s Certificate Authorizing Registration- This is what the seller got from the BIR after paying the capital gains tax and doc stamp tax;
6. Receipt from BIR confirming payment of Capital Gains Tax (CGT), Documentary Stamp Tax (DST);
7. Receipt from Assessor’s office for the payment of Transfer Tax;
8. Receipt of payment of the Registry of Deeds Registration Fees; and the
9. Original Owner's Duplicate of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT).

View user profile

3 Re: proseso sa pagtitulo. on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:31 am

Ladie

Prision Mayor
Deed of Donation po ang document na kailangan kung kaloob po ito ng mayari sa pagtatrabaho ng lolo mo o kaya Deed of Absolute Sale kung ibinenta o pinagbili sa lolo mo. Kung iyong plano na meron kayo ay kabuoan ng plano ng bible private school at hindi lang iyong lupang kaloob sa lolo mo, kailangan mong ipa-survey sa DENR o geodetic engineer para ma-describe iyong boundaries, lot no., etc. ng gusto mong ipatitulo sa lolo mo. May Tax Declaration ba ang lolo mo sa portion ng lupa na ipinagkaloob o ibinenta sa lolo mo? Kung naisama mo sa post info ang lahat ng documents meron ka, siguro mas maliwanag ang pagbibigay ng proseso sa pagpapatitulo.

Note: I am not a lawyer, but just an ordinary person trying to share my opinion, ideas and experience that might be of help to you.

View user profile

4 Re: proseso sa pagtitulo. on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:06 pm

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
ladie: If you want that property to be titled by way of donation (and be ready to pay the tax)...email me at adpr24242000@yahoo.com

thanks..

Atty K.R.

View user profile

5 Re: proseso sa pagtitulo. on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Ladie

Prision Mayor

Atty K. R. Ask ko lang...why should I want to have that property titled by way of donation, eh hindi ako interesado sa property ng may property!!!!! Nag-share lang ako ng opinion or idea ko kay mdavid0824 who is the one seeking some sort of legal advice. Kung kailangan ko man ang isang lawyer, may pinsan akong lawyer/prosecutor... hehehehe

View user profile

6 Re: proseso sa pagtitulo. Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum