Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voluntary giving of custody/guardianship to biological father

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Please help me. The mother of my child is voluntarily giving the custody or guardianship to me (the father). What should i do to make it legal? For now we have an agreement witnessed by DSWD that I will support his study and will live with me during school days. Since she is not financially capable and just gave birth to another child from different partner she finally decided to cooperate with me for the welfare of my child. Please help me on what to do. Thank you.

View user profile


Reclusion Perpetua
As illegitimate child only the mother has full responsibility and rights over the child. If she is not capable to do her obligation, the court will decide to whom they can entrust the custody of the child. you cannot just simple decide.

Hire a lawyer to know the proper procedures.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum