Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment contract

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Employment contract on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:02 pm

unknown0620

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I signed an employment contract to a company and was already given a start date. As per contract, if ever found out that I incorrectly declare any details the contract will be invalidated thats why I declare the facts as they are.
Ive gone through and passed all the pre-employment requirements by the company. However, the start date was moved and later on they told me that they will rescind the contract. I asked them why and they've give me reason that that is what the background check team reported and they dont know the details of that report.

Is that correct? Can they be sued?

Thanks very much!

View user profile

2 Re: Employment contract on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:26 pm

council

Reclusion Perpetua
Ask for written details of the background check so you can dispute any wrong information.

View user profile http://www.councilviews.com

3 Re: Employment contract on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:24 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint at nlrc for damages.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Employment contract Today at 7:38 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum