Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Government Employee

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Government Employee on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:47 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi all. I have been doing computer maintenance work and network/system administration at my local government unit for over 5 years now - over 2 years as job hire, over 1 year as Administrative Aide I - casual with appointment, and over 1 year as Administrative Aide VI. I wish to stay in government service for due to my family's situation as my presence in the Philippines is more important than earning equivalent to millions of pesos annually as an ICT worker overseas. How can I convince the Mayor to create a plantilla item befitting my qualifications and experience? I.e., Computer Maintenance Technologist or IT Officer? I graduated with a Diploma of Information Technology, major in Software Development, and passed the Civil Service Professional Exam in 2010. Thanks in advance for the responses.

View user profile

2 Re: Government Employee on Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:36 am


write to the mayor. but visit your local civil service commission office also.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Government Employee on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:22 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you. I will try your suggestions.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum