Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

civil case ra 9262

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 civil case ra 9262 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:40 pm

alex1973

Arresto Menor
what will happen if magfile ako ng case sa husband ko ( ra9262)? He works in a cruise line , matatanggal ba sya ,or  makukulong ano po ang effect pag nag file ako ng case ?

View user profile

2 Re: civil case ra 9262 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:53 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
RA9262 is a criminal case.

View user profile

3 Re: civil case ra 9262 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:54 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
At kung mapapatunayan na may paglabas aiya sa batas na yan, sigurado makukulong sya.

View user profile

4 Re: civil case ra 9262 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
Depending on the ground, kasi kung economic abuse yung ground, magkakaroon kayo niyan ng mediation kung saan pwede kayo mag-agree sa financial support na ibigay sayo ng asawa mo. Kung hindi kayo mag-agree, dire diretso pwede makulong asawa mo. Kung yung grounds naman ay physical, mental and/or psychological abuse, makukulong siya.

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

5 Re: civil case ra 9262 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:26 am

alex1973

Arresto Menor
i feel na di magrespond sa demand letter ang husband ko and he will just brush it off sabi nya nga wag na sya gambalain. The letter of demand says he psychologically, emotionally and economically abuse us..pero if matuloy i will add physical abuse since last year he beat me up though walang black and blue marks sa body ko ang head ko ang tinarget nya and he keeps on hitting me sa ulo. nagpamedico legal ako that night nung umalis kami ng mga kids ko sa bahay because i was so scared of him since parang walang nangyari at nanood lang sya ng basketball and was happy while watching.  I still havent filed a complaint since he is given a duration to answer the demand letter. ang question ko is if hindi sya mag comply what should i do next? should i go to PAO again for help or should I hire a private lawyer to file the complaint? which is better to get pao assistance or to get a private lawyer? gaano katagal bago ako makapagfile ng complaint kung di sya mag agree if for example nov 20 the letter was sent and 5 days was given to him to fullfill the arrears and the support should be sent every first week of the month?

View user profile

6 Re: civil case ra 9262 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:31 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
If he doesn't respond to the demand letter, the next step is to file a petition for child support in court or file a criminal complaint for violation of RA 9262 based on economic abuse. It's up to you kung maghire ka ng private lawyer or PAO. if you can afford to hire a lawyer, better. if based on the demand letter, ikaw ba nagpadala by registered mail? kasi you have to wait for the Return card from the post office with your husband's signature na natanggap niya yun. It takes weeks and weeks bago makabalik sayo. If nakabalik na sayo yung return card from the post office, you can proceed with filing a petition for child support. Pwede naman na huwag mo na antayin yung return card kung ang ifafile mo sa kanya is criminal case for violation of RA 9262 based on economic abuse.

7 Re: civil case ra 9262 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:15 pm

alex1973

Arresto Menor
I did send a demand letter thru registered mail and they gave me a receipt though it is c/o under his two sisters. one in the province and the other is in the city where we live which also is the same place where his sister lives now. I sent him the letter thru email and I also know the email address of  his HR department but I did not sent it to them coz medyo drastic na ito. By mid Dec I will file a criminal complaint for violation of RA9262 since we already had agreement at PAO and I gave him time to respond to a demand letter. He belittle my right as a wife and  of my children when it comes to his obligation and believe that  he is not responsible but rather its his choice to whether give support as an act of kindness to us. It is just frustrating to know about parents who has a twisted idea concerning family. Our children deserve unconditional love and whether parents are in good terms or not, the responsibility to our kids are unconditional. Ayuko makulong ang husband ko pero after 5 years of infidelity and pain from him we deserve better. If filing charges can do this to him to make him see that legally we are entitled then so be it. base on the pao agreement and demand letter malaki po ba ang chance ng case under RA9262?

View user profile

8 Re: civil case ra 9262 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:12 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
Thanks for the additional info. Yes, malaki ang chance ng case under RA 9262. Just keep all the evidence in preparation sa pagfile mo ng case.

9 Re: civil case ra 9262 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:59 pm

alex1973

Arresto Menor
natanggap na po ng sister in law ko ang registered mail kung saan ko pinadala ang letter. kasi naka c/o sa dalawang sister nya ito.  sabi ng sister in law ko bakit ko daw sila dinadamay sa gulo, di naman sila damay dahil ang  demand letter is for my husband. then ang husband ko po ay nag reply sa fb saying bakit daw dinadamay ko daw ang pamilya nya(mga ate nya) kaya pasensyahan nalang daw kami at bakit pa daw ako pa demand demand letter at pa abugado abugado...  unang una wala naman daw sya sinabi na nagpadala na sya kaya pano daw ako ma stress..(pero nag msg sya na padala nalang sya at i check sya bangko.. ) pag uwi nya daw maghusgado kami.  Ano po dapat ko gawin since di sya makuha sa demand letter para magcomply sa pagsustento at parang di naman sya natatakot at nagthreaten pa na pag uwi daw mag husgado kami.

ano po ba ang mas mabuti ang mag file ng ra9262 or yung magfile ng petition for support sa court?

View user profile

10 Re: civil case ra 9262 Today at 4:16 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum