Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

double registry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 double registry on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:17 pm


Arresto Menor
Hello po! Hingi lang po sana ng legal advice regarding sa problem ng husband ko. He was born in Baguio, technically inacknowledge siya ng father niya since he signed his birth certificate and even wrote a fake marriage date (since di yata pwede during those time to use your father's surname if di sila kasal, 1989)..then after sometime, naghiwalay parents niya and his mom registered him and his brother for the second time under her surname sa paraƱaque lcr. Okay na, they were using it hanggang magkatrabaho siya. Then nun ikakasal na kami, we found out sa nso na di nila nirerecognize yun 2nd registry since yun bc niya na narelease is under his father's surname. Advise sa amin sa nso is for him to use yun surname ng tatay niya, so we did. Pinabago namin lahat ng records niya, from work to sss, pag ibig, philhealth without any court order, affidavit lang. Now we're trying to apply for his passport, the dfa were asking us for a cert of cancelation of double registry. San kami pwede kumuha ng ganun cert? Do we need to file a court order pa? We need the advise badly lang since his mother is planning to file for a petition to change his surname again back to her surname stating na non existing yun marriage na nakaindicate sa 1st bc niya. I'm worried lang for our two kids if ever marevert yun surname niya sa surname ng mother niya since our children and i are using his father's surname. Sorry medyo mahaba yun post ko. Thanks and hoping for your feedback.

View user profile

2 Re: double registry on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:05 am


Reclusion Perpetua

A Petition for Cancellation of Birth Certificate should be filed in court in order to cancel the 2nd birth certificate. After this proceedings, you will be able to get a Certificate of Cancellation of double registry.

If you need legal assistance, please send me a private message for discussion.

Atty. Katrina

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum