Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHEATING HUSBAND

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHEATING HUSBAND on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:34 pm

charlachix

Arresto Menor
Good day, I've been married for 9 months and I have 5month old daughter. I found out that my husband is still having an affair with her previous gf now working at Singapore as a nurse. At first I refused to complicate things and just ignore txt msgs and emails that I receive from her from time to time. My husband on the other hand has been denying this (obviously). He says that the girl is just blackmailing her since the girl is sending me all pictures they had together during their trips to other places (which my husband is alibis it as work). Recently, The girl made a fake facebook acct of my husband and invited all our common friends, relatives, coworkers and even my family abroad. Then she posts all their pictures there. I got pissed off because everyone already knows what happened to us and put me and my family in shame.I even stopped working and filed a leave because of that. Now I decided to give her a fight that she wont forget. What case can I file her (and my husband)? Can I forward my complaint to PRC to have her license revoked or at poea give her a hard time renewing her contracts abroad. What is the first step?

View user profile

2 Re: CHEATING HUSBAND on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 am

attyLLL

does it mean that they are both in singapore? do you have control over your husband's phone which has the text messages? how about the emails?

is there any proof on the fake fb account to show that it could only have been her who make it?

i ask these questions because you will have to prove what is being done (which is easy), and that she is the one doing it (which may prove difficult).

the fake fb account is libel. you can certainly file a complaint at the board of examiners at PRC, but whether it will prosper depends on the code of ethics of that profession and the evidence you will provide. does your husband have a license also?

another issue here is territoriality. if the acts were committed outside philippine territory, no criminal complaint will prosper.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: CHEATING HUSBAND on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 am

charlachix

Arresto Menor
My husband is living with us here in Makati. The girl is a Filipina who just visits him once in a while.

I have all the necessary evidence to prove that she is the one who made the account. (aside from the fact that she has all the intentions). I have convinced my husband to help me providing those emails and text messages saying that she'll do everything to destroy us.

This scandal has caused me moral, emotional and financial stress (since I have to leave from work because of shame). If all evidence have been provided what are the possible penalties will be given to the accused.?

View user profile

4 Re: CHEATING HUSBAND on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:38 pm

attyLLL

I have all the necessary evidence to prove that she is the one who made the account. (aside from the fact that she has all the intentions).

I am surprised at your confidence. i have handled fb libel cases, and these are not easy to prosecute. Note that facebook posts are considered electronic evidence which may be proven by electronic signatures. The fact that she appears in the pictures is merely circumstancial. Unless you have an admission from her that she did it, it may prove difficult to prove.

if the fb account was in your husband's name, then he is the one who is directly defamed and can file a case of libel. punishment is 2-6 years imprisonment plus fine. good luck.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: CHEATING HUSBAND Today at 12:10 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum