Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need an advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need an advice on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:17 pm


Arresto Menor
I need an advice. My mom told me that my father is yet again talking to his mistress. He even acknowledge that woman's daughter as his, he said to my mom. Its been a past issue but recently they've been having contact again. My mom wants to threaten them to leave our family alone, but we do not know how and what to do. Sad

View user profile

2 Re: I need an advice on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:43 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Your mom can file a case against them, RA9262 would be appropriate.

View user profile

3 Re: I need an advice on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:30 am


Arresto Mayor
You can also file a case for concubinage against your father and his mistress... but if all you want is to threaten her, just send her a letter threatening her that if she would not stop with her unlawful acts you will file the necessary charges against her, both criminal and civil..

View user profile

4 Re: I need an advice on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:57 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you, we are still working on it. I just hope it ends soon..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum