Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drunk Damaged Private Property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Drunk Damaged Private Property on Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:26 pm


Arresto Menor

I am seeking advice on how to address a drunk who broken a glass door on one of the local restaurant here, people were drunk in the place and apparently the guy went on a berserk and broken a glass door? What complaint can be filed for this person? Do they have any legal obligation to fix the door? There were also no CCTV on the location only eye witnesses. Apparently the guy also assaulted the police that were detaining him.


View user profile

2 Re: Drunk Damaged Private Property on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:57 am


Arresto Mayor
Hello! You can try to settle the case with the barangay level first. The owner of the restsurant should be the one who should initiate the complaint, in the event that they refuse to settle or should the owner wanted to he could file a case of malicious mischief directly to the office of the prosecutor..

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum