Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

boy was a minor during birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 boy was a minor during birth on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi goodevening sir
I have a very good question to ask If you may give me your wisdome regarding this mater, I was 15 when i got my ex-girlfriend pregnant she was 18 then after 13 years i recieved a summons this dec. 1 2014  and I have no clue what I should do. I am not resisting this obligation I have but I have some issues with the behavior and reputation of thier family and the girl she already had another child and recently they broke up because of her unfaithfulness I do understand she is desperate and i fear for my life since her father and mother are notorious drug lords which norcom can verify since they used to be no. 1 and 2 most wanted. they also made me sell a stolen cellphone when i was a minor please help thank you!

Last edited by banztusai on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

View user profile

2 Re: boy was a minor during birth on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:51 am

Reclusion Perpetua

Summons for what po? Are they asking for child support from you?

View user profile

3 Re: boy was a minor during birth on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Arresto Menor
yes thats correct

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum