Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filing an Adultery case in the Philippines

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Filing an Adultery case in the Philippines on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:51 am


Arresto Menor
I was from the Philippines, have 2 grown-up kids as a reult of my marriage to my husband more than 30 yrs ago.  I am now retired and is experiencing a major life event in my life.

I am looking for legal advice as I am going to file an Adultery case against the woman who had been having an affair with my husband.  

Hopefully, by signing-up, I can be enlightened with the many problems presented here and also get an advice from the lawyers in this organization.


View user profile

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
hi there,

why not email me at, for a proper perspective of your problem

atty K.R.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum