Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rights of a Child

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Rights of a Child on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:27 am

LoveleeJurem

Arresto Menor
Good day!

I just wanted to ask questions on how can I force my  ex boyfriend to support our 4 year old daughter.Our daughter doesn't have any documents (still processing). I am only 20 years old and I do not know on how can I support my daughter to her studies, so I wanted to file some legal actions since my boyfriend has its own stable job and he is 25 years old. My boyfriend already has a new live in partner and they have son, which my ex boyfriend only supports. How about my daughter?How can she have her support from her father?

I am looking forward to receive reply from my questions and i want to thank you all in advance.

God bless you all.

View user profile

2 Re: The Rights of a Child on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:46 am

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
hi there...

1. Flie An action for support

2. File a criminal case for Violence against woman and children

if interested..email me at adpr24242000@yahoo.com

make proper introduction as to who you are, present address and contact number

tnxs

Atty K.R.

View user profile

3 Re: The Rights of a Child on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
LoveleeJurem wrote:Good day!

I just wanted to ask questions on how can I force my  ex boyfriend to support our 4 year old daughter.Our daughter doesn't have any documents (still processing). I am only 20 years old and I do not know on how can I support my daughter to her studies, so I wanted to file some legal actions since my boyfriend has its own stable job and he is 25 years old. My boyfriend already has a new live in partner and they have son, which my ex boyfriend only supports. How about my daughter?How can she have her support from her father?

I am looking forward to receive reply from my questions and i want to thank you all in advance.

God bless you all.

Hi,

First of all, does your ex boyfriend recognize your daughter as his? Do you have any proof like he signed on your daughter's birth certificate as the father? Before you can ask the father to pay up financial support, he should recognise your daughter as his. If he does, then a demand letter may be sent to him asking him to pay for Child Support. Otherwise, a criminal case for economic violence or a petition for child support may be filed against him.

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

4 Re: The Rights of a Child on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:56 pm

LoveleeJurem

Arresto Menor
Thank you so much for abrupt response to my questions and concerns.

It is really helpful. I am still processing the papers so that our daughter will have the proper support from her father. I also wanted to know what if I do not have any documents that her father signed? How can I get these papers? What are the steps that I need to take for the proper procedures of getting support from her father if I do not have any documents?If her father only recognizes her verbally but not in papers,what can I do? Please help me.

Thank You and more power.

View user profile

5 Re: The Rights of a Child on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:32 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
Hi,

You can first opt to have a demand letter for child support payments sent to your ex boyfriend. If he agrees to provide support, then there should be no problem. However, if he denies your child, then you would have to resort to have the father tested for DNA to match your child's DNA. After proving that he is the father of your child, that's the time that you can file an action in court against him to provide financial support.

Should you need legal assistance, please PM me or send a direct email to km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

Last edited by Katrina288 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

6 Re: The Rights of a Child on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:00 am

LoveleeJurem

Arresto Menor
Thank you so much for helping Katrina288! A great and a big help,but I really do not know where I could go to get this demand letter. My ex boyfriend is now living in Laguna and we are here in Negros Occidental, how will I send him the demand letter? I don't know where is there address but I know where his parents are living,is it possible for me to sent the demand letter to his parents address? If we will undergo DNA testing who will pay for it? Do I need to pay for the testing or is it his responsibility to pay everything?

Thank you very much and I know God will always bless you.

View user profile

7 Re: The Rights of a Child on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:06 am

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
LoveleeJurem:

I received your email. I have outlined the steps for you to take. Lets communicate on my email otherwise, you will just get confused for there are so many pundits lurking here pretending to be pseudo-lawyers on the know.

karl Rove

View user profile

8 Re: The Rights of a Child on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:12 am

LoveleeJurem

Arresto Menor
I see.I got your point.Thank you so much Atty. Karl. You're a great help!

View user profile

9 Re: The Rights of a Child on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:57 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
Hahahaha! Atty. Karl Rove, I think we, as lawyers, should respect one another. And if there are other people giving their opinion on matters based on their personal experiences, then that should be welcome as well. After all, this is a free legal advice forum. No need to disparage other people.

Have a merry Christmas!

10 Re: The Rights of a Child on Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:03 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
EXACTLY! You did not create this public forum!

This site is a public forum for people to share their experienced with similar cases, to have an idea on how to deal with your leagal problems for FREE and to know how to avoid unnecessary expenses with the case that are not likely to prosper especially if you can't afford it! If you seriously need a lawyer observe them if their advise are direct and makes sense to avoid unnecessary expenses! Sometimes we thought we need one when we don't! giving FREE advises does not cost and if you really think you need a lawyer and you can't afford one, consult PAO for a help! m3

View user profile

11 Re: The Rights of a Child on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
LoveleeJurem wrote:Thank you so much for helping Katrina288! A great and a big help,but I really do not know where I could go to get this demand letter. My ex boyfriend is now living in Laguna and we are here in Negros Occidental, how will I send him the demand letter? I don't know where is there address but I know where his parents are living,is it possible for me to sent the demand letter to his parents address? If we will undergo DNA testing who will pay for it? Do I need to pay for the testing or is it his responsibility to pay everything?

Thank you very much and I know God will always bless you.

You can go to a lawyer in your area since your are in Negros Occidental. You have to send it by registered mail sa Post Office. Kasi you will given a proof of sending ng Post Office. You have to keep that and then you have to wait for the Return Card from the Post Office kasi yun yung proof na nadeliver sa address ng father ng anak mo yung demand letter. How about his work address, would you know? Pwede rin sa work address.

You may also send another copy sa address ng parents niya.

12 Re: The Rights of a Child on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:20 pm

simplymei05

Arresto Menor
good pm po...gusto ko po sana mag ask ng help,nagkaron po ako ng live in partner,10 yrs po kami nagsama...and nagkaron po ng 4 babies...ngayon po naghiwalay po kmi. nung mga early mos po nagpapadala naman pro parang limos lang po like 1k for the 4 children.Hindi pa po regular yun..and now po totally po d napo sya nagsupport..ano po pd gawin para makuha ko po ang para sa mga anak ko. i tried na po kontakin sya sa mga kapatid nung girl pro ayaw po nila ako ipakausap at mukhang sadya den po nya ako kausapin...may right po b ako mgfile ng case against sa kanya since minsan na po sya ngsabe sa aken na bahala na daw p mga magulang ko bumuhay sa mga anak namen.

View user profile

13 Re: The Rights of a Child on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:31 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
simplymei05 wrote:good pm po...gusto ko po sana mag ask ng help,nagkaron po ako ng live in partner,10 yrs po kami nagsama...and nagkaron po ng 4 babies...ngayon po naghiwalay po kmi. nung mga early mos po nagpapadala naman pro parang limos lang po like 1k for the 4 children.Hindi pa po regular yun..and now po totally po d napo sya nagsupport..ano po pd gawin para  makuha ko po ang para sa mga anak ko. i tried na po  kontakin sya sa mga kapatid nung girl pro ayaw po nila ako ipakausap at mukhang sadya den po nya ako kausapin...may right po b ako mgfile ng case against sa kanya since minsan na po sya ngsabe sa aken na bahala na daw p mga magulang ko bumuhay sa mga anak namen.

Maari ka mag-file ng economic abuse under RA9262. MAs makakabuti din na sumangguni ka sa isang lawyer para mas maintindihan mo ang mga dapat mong gawin.

View user profile

14 Re: The Rights of a Child on Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:44 pm

simplymei05

Arresto Menor
thank u po sa nagadvice..un po pala 4 na baby namen,dala po ang apelyedo ng partner ko...nirecognize naman po sila ng ama. san ho b aq pd lumapit,since wala ren po aq pondo

View user profile

15 Re: The Rights of a Child on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
simplymei05 wrote:good pm po...gusto ko po sana mag ask ng help,nagkaron po ako ng live in partner,10 yrs po kami nagsama...and nagkaron po ng 4 babies...ngayon po naghiwalay po kmi. nung mga early mos po nagpapadala naman pro parang limos lang po like 1k for the 4 children.Hindi pa po regular yun..and now po totally po d napo sya nagsupport..ano po pd gawin para  makuha ko po ang para sa mga anak ko. i tried na po  kontakin sya sa mga kapatid nung girl pro ayaw po nila ako ipakausap at mukhang sadya den po nya ako kausapin...may right po b ako mgfile ng case against sa kanya since minsan na po sya ngsabe sa aken na bahala na daw p mga magulang ko bumuhay sa mga anak namen.

Hi, you can choose to file a petition for child support which is a civil case or a complaint for violation for R.A. 9262 for economic violence which is a criminal case. But for petition for child support, demand letter na muna kasi if he wants to avoid a lawsuit, mapilitan siya magcomply.

if you need legal assistance, please PM me or send a direct email to km@kgmlegal.ph

Regards,
Atty. Katrina

16 Re: The Rights of a Child Today at 8:06 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum