Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:13 am

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
This site was designed to give advise and suggestion to those who are burdened with problems - in real life and in real time.

Problems need to be resolved not to be compounded or aggravated. Professionally speaking, it would be better if simple courtesies be observed.

View user profile

2 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:43 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Also this site is a public forum for people to share their experienced with similar cases, to have an idea on how to deal with your leagal problems for FREE  and to know how to avoid unnecessary expenses with the case that are not likely to prosper especially if you can't afford it! If you seriously need a lawyer observe them if their advise are direct and makes sense to avoid unnecessary expenses! Sometimes we thought we need one when we don't! giving FREE advises does not cost and if you really think you need a lawyer and you can't afford one, consult PAO for a help! m3

View user profile

3 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
With all respect. I do believe that all members are showing full respect to each other. Although somehow, sometimes it is hard avoid to have heated exchange of opinion - that is very normal in every civilized society.

And if there are times that some members asked question and share their thoughts, that doesn't mean we or they are "aggravating the problem". This forum is an open door, anyone can express their opinions with liberty, regardless of their profession, lawyer or not.

Most of all, not one here is/are pretending as a lawyer. I 'am sure that those who are saying they are lawyers are real lawyers - and i have not encountered any fake lawyers (if that is what you are trying to say) here since i joined this forum site.

Respect begets respect. Merry Christmas. santa

View user profile

4 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:03 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Ah don't mind it concepab its common for the newcomers to show off although its unnecesarry!
If he is that known and professional he won't be fishing for a clients from here. m11

View user profile

5 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:02 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Also beware of letting people know you personally as you can never tell who are truthful nowadays! Don't fall for giving your full details and meeting with people you don't know personally. With too many fraud and riding entandem case in the Philippines you'll never know your luck! Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

6 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:00 am

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
Professional people earned their lot and worth from hard work...their diplomas were product of passing professional examinations and not from Recto avenue.

True, we live in a democratic and libertarian society, but to pass off opinions as mere reinventions of existing principle ...that's pure canard.

Those who express disgust and disappointment with people who preted they could duped people with burdens, I am more than happy to post their disappointment against people who pretend to be all knowing.

One more thing, as often said in Mexico, "there is no free lunch, amigo"!

View user profile

7 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:23 am

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
One of the members here posted in this wise:

My purpose in turning to your website is to seek an intelligent comment and/or answers to my questions. I am not rich as one of the commenters said. I am using my brain so that I can make the right decision. The pain that my husband inflicted to me and to our children is too much to bear and I don't want to make a mistake that I will regret later.

View user profile

8 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:59 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
You must have a lot of free time to fish out clients from here! Don't find enough clients in your existing office if there's any? lol!

I won't be living abroad, work in a government and earn £££s for no good reason! I may be in a different field as you but it doesn't mean you are a lawyer that you are any better than anyone! I base my advise from experience and happy to help people who cannot afford a lawyers/solicitor who do not give clear and FREE advice afterall this is called FREE FORUM. Lawyers are liars remember? If you don't know how to lie then you are not a good lawyer! You have to know how to twist and win the case! If not??? You are just good to fish clients from Recto! m3

View user profile

9 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:52 pm

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
AMEN!

Unfortunately, whether overseas or not, advise and experience cannot be used in court to win or loose cases. And, a free forum cannot substitute actual case filing in any legal fora.

Lying is not parochial to lawyers. It is a universal virtue, especially thos who pretend to be in the know, and that is not only lying but an intestinal and chronic fraud!

View user profile

10 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:39 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
karl rove wrote:AMEN!

Unfortunately, whether overseas or not, advise and experience cannot be used in court to win or loose cases. And, a free forum cannot substitute actual case filing in any legal fora.

Lying is not parochial to lawyers. It is a universal virtue, especially thos who pretend to be in the know, and that is not only lying but an intestinal and chronic fraud!

Excuse me! I don't need a lecture from you as I am well experienced myself in a different field and I know my rights! Here in the UK you'll be lucky to have clients if you don't make any good impression to people. Who would trust and respect an arrogant lawyer like you? Being boastful, aggressive and arrogant is not the way to impress people.

If you think you can disrespect people by barging and trying to take over this FREE forum and disrespect the old members opinion, you are not likely to gain clients here!
Some of them may contact you just to bollocks you! Who knows it can be worst! So beware of revealing your true identity unless the case are for real! Remember some people has short patient and can do drastic stuff when pissed off!

Just a saying! That's why I trust no one and only share what my experiences are but will never want to meet, reveal my true identity or have direct contact with anyone I know from the forum. m3

View user profile

11 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:47 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
karl rove wrote:AMEN!

That is you opinion and we will respect that. You should do that same. Not because a one person is a lawyer, he or she can sideline the opinion of other people.

And the last time i checked, Philippines is still a democratic country - we have our freedom to express our opinion.

BTW, we are merely sharing our thoughts, we never ever told someone that we will represent them in court.

Anyhow, again we are respecting every comments/thoughts being shared here, specially from the lawyers who are willingly sharing their professional opinion. Instead of lambasting other people, I suggest you should do the same.

Last edited by concepab on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

12 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:48 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
So if you're here for business like the other professional and respectable lawyers here! don't stir trouble for yourself because this will not help you to be popular! I know some good and respectable lawyers here and they never make anyone uncomfortable and unwelcome, so people are likely to trust them.

View user profile

13 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
I think this free legal forum is starting to get ridiculous! THIS IS A FREE PUBLIC FORUM! Anyone can post here. Anyone as in regardless of whether or not you are a lawyer. Lawyers do not know everything and I am a lawyer myself. There are so many things to learn everyday based on the real life experiences of other people.

It's crazy how some people will get offended when they are corrected on the legal advice that they had given. This is a free legal forum, and you will be corrected if other people here were able to see that the advice you are giving is incorrect or that there is a better advice based on one's situation.

Don't take it personally! We are all here to learn and to grow.

And for people who have predicaments, don't feel offended when you are being given more advice. Rather than being spiteful, be thankful that the people here actually care that you are being given the correct legal advice!

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

14 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:54 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Exactly! I doubt he's been out of the country as every country has different law! Not everyone are knowledgeable in different kind of law! Unless you're that genious! But I doubt it!

View user profile

15 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua
I agree! Even justices make mistakes sometimes, albeit inadvertently. But the point is, no one can be in the right position to claim that he/she is a legal expert.

It's a shame that there are people who would say bad things about other people due to their desperate need for a client.

Have a merry Christmas!

View user profile http://www.kgmlegal.ph

16 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:06 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
Anyways, let us close this non-sense issue and move on.

View user profile

17 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:31 am

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
I don't have time for their judgement and their stupidity and you know they lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and look at their loser lives and then they look at me and they say, 'I can't process it' well, no, you never will stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show. You know?

Charlie Sheen

View user profile

18 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:36 am

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
You must never be satisfied with losing. You must get angry, terribly angry, about losing. But the mark of the good loser is that he takes his anger out on himself and not his victorious opponents or on his teammates.

Richard M. Nixon

“Perfection' is man's ultimate illusion. It simply doesn't exist in the universe.... If you are a perfectionist, you are guaranteed to be a loser in whatever you do.”

David D. Burns

A winner rebukes and forgives; a loser is too timid to rebuke and too petty to forgive.

Sydney J. Harris

View user profile

19 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:11 pm

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
"You don't know how to lie. If you can't lie, you'll never go anywhere." —President Richard Nixon, giving advice to a political associate.

I believe in treating people right, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn't know how to return the treatment.

Malcolm X

View user profile

20 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:19 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
“You must overcome failure to succeed, and champions know how to lose. That’s why I don’t need to win to know that I’m a champion.”

Jarod Kintz

View user profile

21 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:33 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
This is a rudimentary test to determine whether or not a lawyer is a loser. If you answer “Yes” to at least two of the following questions, you’re working for a loser:

1. Does the lawyer refuse to modify or abandon arguments or strategies, even in the face of an overall lack of supporting, favorable precedent?

2. Does the lawyer refuse to compromise or settle, irrespective of the circumstances?

3. Does the lawyer tout him/herself as being good at “thinking outside of the box?”

4. Does the lawyer say things like, “It just sounds right,” or “I know I’ve seen that rule in a case before.”

5. Does the lawyer include case law citations in briefs or motions without grilling you on the facts and outcome of each case?

6. Does it require mental contortions to follow the lawyer’s reasoning for an argument? Related question: Has opposing counsel ever accused the lawyer of “machination?”

7. Does the lawyer often try to come up with ways to put the other side into a “trick box?”

8. Do you dread doing research for the lawyer, because it seems that you’re always spending hours searching for “needle in a haystack”-type cases?

9. Are you often forced to rely on cases from pre-1950 to support the arguments the lawyer adopts?

10. Does the lawyer cite cases that hold the wrong way, simply because they state the rule that he/she wanted to include?

View user profile

22 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:34 pm

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
champion cigarette!!!!

View user profile

23 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:40 pm

karl rove

Reclusion Perpetua
Never trust someone that claims they care of what society thinks of them. Instead of conquering obstacles, they simply pretend they don't exist. Some have abandoned the masquerade of living up to the expectations of others and explored the new horizons of what it means to be truly and complete in all my amazing imperfection and most splendid insecurity. For, only assholes put a nickname on their business card.

View user profile

24 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:40 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
That product doesn't exist abroad, only in the Philippines! m3

View user profile

25 Re: BEWARE OF PUBLIC INTELLECTUALS IN DEFAULT on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:45 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
BOLLOCKS! BOLLOCKS! BOLLOCKS! AND MORE BOLLOCKS!!! lol!

FYI! it spells A R S E H O L E S!

Who would respect an arrogant and acting superior lawyer like you??? I'll be surprised if anyone would hire you from here!!! affraid

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum