Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question lang

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Question lang on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:12 pm


Arresto Menor
I have a few properties. One wife and 3 offspring. One of my offspring wish to buy one of the parcel of land that we own.
Can I go ahead and sell it to her?
Will there be a conflict with her siblings in the future?
What are the legal procedures?

View user profile

2 Re: Question lang on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:10 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
Hi, yes you can sell it to her. As long as the purchase price is reasonable (more or less close to the amount na hihingiin mo kung ibebenta mo sa ibang tao), then there should be no problem.

View user profile

3 Re: Question lang on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:47 am


Reclusion Perpetua
And to add, pay BIR the Capital Gains Tax supported with the legal documents

View user profile

4 Re: Question lang on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:16 pm


Arresto Menor
Maraming salamat sa inyo.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum