Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, please I need legal assistance...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi, please I need legal assistance... on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:17 pm

sophia.r.o.

Arresto Menor
Recently I had my Iphones fixed at a local repairing shop. After leaving my phones there for 24 hrs. they returned it to me still unfixed due to water damage. After few days I decided to fix my iphone on my own and then discovered that the iphone's internal parts are missing. so i returned to the shop to ask for an explanation but then they said that the unit arrived already like that. but i told them that that was my first iphone repair and they're the one who opened my iphone for the first time to check it's internal parts. now, the problem is that they didn't supply me enough evidence or footage of the cctv on what really happened to my phone when it was getting repaired there. I got angry and posted a nasty review on their Facebook page. the owner of the shop saw it and they told me that they will be filing a case against me.

As of today, I already blottered the incident at the police station. What else can I do? And if they're going to file a case against me, what are the possible cases they can file against me?

Thank you.

View user profile

2 Re: Hi, please I need legal assistance... on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:25 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
Is your iPhone not under warranty at all? That's kind of difficult if you have no evidence that they have taken some parts of your iPhone. They may file a case of slandering against you!

Take down all your comments hopefully you still have enough time and they are not smart enough to take screen shot of it! I hope its not too late!

View user profile

3 Re: Hi, please I need legal assistance... on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:35 pm

sophia.r.o.

Arresto Menor
They already did, that's what they said at the police station. It's not under warranty any more but that was my first iphone repair...

View user profile

4 Re: Hi, please I need legal assistance... on Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:44 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
sophia.r.o. wrote:They already did, that's what they said at the police station. It's not under warranty any more but that was my first iphone repair...

But its not easy to prove to them this is the first time you had your iPhone repaired I'm afraid!
Sa panahon ngayon if people can get money to sue you they will! Wait until you find out what case they filed against you. Then you can start asking more questions to some lawyers here. Hopefully they are just bluffing to make you stop posting slanderous to their company.

View user profile

5 Re: Hi, please I need legal assistance... on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:08 pm

sophia.r.o.

Arresto Menor
I hope so, thanks. I'll update if they would really file anything against me...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum