Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

multi[le marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 multi[le marriage on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:16 pm

cristilu

Arresto Menor
meron akong boyfriend dito sa abroad na nag propose na sa akin ng marriage. pero bago ako nag give in nagpatulong ako sa cousin na mag apply for certificate of singleness ng bf ko without my bf knowing it. kinalabasan 3x sya kinasal with different girls. first marriage 16 years old sya at yung girl 23 according to my bf the girl fake his birth certificate to make him 18 years old kasi nabuntis nya yung girl. 2nd marriage after 4 years of the 1st marriage. the first 2 girls may sarili ng buhay ngayon. ang 3rd nalang ang medyo magulo kausap kasi sinasabi nya na payag sya for annulment but she keeps on communicating my friends in facebook na nagmamakaawa na sabihin sa akin na layuan ko na husband nya. she has a son with my bf at nung sept na umuwi ng Pinas ang bf ko para mag usap sila about annulment nabuntis na naman ng bf ko sya at ngayon pregnant.
i want to get out from this relationship pero nagmakaawa bf ko na he did it because nagsabi yung girl na pakakawalan na sya.
ang latest ngayon eh the 3rd wife took our old photos from facebook na magkasama ng bf ko at she post it to her fb account with title kabit and the name of his husband. theirs no intimate photos only our pictures together magkaakbay at group sa church. she's telling me hindi maayos ang relationship nila kaya paaanul na nya ang kasal nila mag asawa pero pag nabalitaan nya daw na kami pa rin ng asawa nya she will file a case.
can she make a case against me becuase of the picture only?

View user profile

2 Re: multi[le marriage on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:10 pm

attyLLL

a picture is unreliable and if all it shows is that you are beside him then that is not proof of any crime.

if she put the label kabit on your pic, that can be libel.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: multi[le marriage on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:58 pm

cristilu

Arresto Menor
thank you very much.

View user profile

4 Re: multi[le marriage Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum