Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support if the father is in Japan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support if the father is in Japan on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:30 am


Arresto Menor
Hi, I would like to ask for an advice.

Me and the father broke up last 2012 but still he continues to send his financial support to our daughter but then recently this August 2014 he stop sending money for her and kept on promising he will in the next month but until now he didn't send even single centavo.

I understand his reasons since he doesn't stable job in japan (not sure if it's true) and he doesn't even make ways to communicate to our daughter and now he is ignoring my chats and calls.

We are not married but he signed on my daughters live birth and he is present during I gave birth.

My daughter is 6 years old already.

I would like to file a case for child support since he is ignoring us.

What's the best thing to do.. As I don't want for a moment to come up with that last resort.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support if the father is in Japan on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:38 pm


Reclusion Perpetua
First thing you need to do is to have an established proof that he is the father. Once you done this you can file RA9262 case. Don't bother yourself sending demand letter, kung gusto niyang gawin ang tungkulin nya bilang father ng anak nyo, gagawin nya yun even without demand letter.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum