Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saying "pokpok" to minor

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Saying "pokpok" to minor on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:56 am

rod

Arresto Menor
Dear Mod,

I just wanted to ask some help and advise on what case should I file..here's the story:

We are living here in a subdivision in Gen Trias, Cavite sometimes in July 2010 my live in partner had a quarrel with my neighbor, it's all about text messages they receive at kami ang pinagbibintangan dahil kami lang daw ang nakakaalam dahil kapitbahay at kasamahan ko sa trabaho ang tatay/asawa nang aming kapitbahay, inawat ko at para walang gulo hanggang ngayon ay hindi na kami nag-uusap o nagpapansinan, kahit sa trabaho di ko kinakausap yung kasama ko.

akala ko tapos na, but when I got home last tuesday November 2 nagsumbong ang partner ko na sinabihan nang anak nang aking kapitbahay na "ayan na ang best friend mong pokpok" sabi nya sa kanyang pamangkin dahil kaibigan sya nang anak ko. My child was only 11 yrs old an elementary grade school pupil, and she was 20 yrs old a college graduate. Di ko lubos maisip na gagawin nya yun sa anak ko. Nasaktan ang anak ko at hindi matanggap na sinabihan syang pokpok..

Ngayon iniisip ko na mag-file ng legal action against my neighbor..ano po ang tamang gagawin?

Thanks and hoping for you advise.

Rod

View user profile

2 Re: Saying "pokpok" to minor on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:46 pm

attyLLL

rod, why don't you first first file a complaint in the bgy. perhaps you can reach a just settlement there. if not, you can escalate the complaint to the prosecutor's office. this can be considered child abuse under RA 7610

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Saying "pokpok" to minor on Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:59 pm

rod

Arresto Menor
AttyLLL:

marami pong salamat this helps me alot. Noong una i'm considering to file a complaint in Brgy kaya lang sa tingin it won't work dahil nga sa dami na nang complaint nila sa brgy pero paulit-ulit pa rin nilang ginagawa.

Gusto ko talagang masampulan ang mga 'to, I just need some sort of advice at sa kahahanap ko nang paraan napunta ako sa google searching any issues same as mine, At napunta ako sa web nyo..

Thank you very much actually, before i read your reply i've just finish doing my sinumpaang salaysay.

Again thank you and more power to your website its a big help for us.

View user profile

4 Re: Saying "pokpok" to minor Today at 4:02 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum