Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overdue Final Pay

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Overdue Final Pay on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:15 pm


Arresto Menor
I'd like to seek your advice as to what are the things that I can do to get the final pay from my previous company (final pay would include unpaid work hours, 13th month pay, tax refund and leave conversions)

It has been more than 3 months since I got separated from the company. During my exit interview (which took them 9 days to finally come true to the appointment), I was told that my Final Pay will be released in 60 days. I officially separated from the company on the 10th of September 2014.

I've religiously followed-up my final pay and I have not received it to this day. All they ever told me is that (1.) my check is not available for release yet. (2.) the Finance Officer who is looking after the checks is not available. (3.) Call us again on Friday (when you call on a Friday, they'd tell you to call again on Monday).

Now, everyone is on holiday break, the person who prepares the final check (HR-business partner) cannot answer or give an exact date as to when the check will be ready and no one in my previous company cares enough to look into it.

I am getting kicked out of my house due to non-payment because of this.

Your advise will help me get what is rightfully mine.


View user profile

2 Re: Overdue Final Pay on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:49 pm


you can file a money claim at nlrc

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum