Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

the ex wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the ex wife on Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:06 am

paulinemarquez

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty. I badly need help. I have been dating a man who's undergoing annulment for about two years now. He's the one who filed the annulment after their 5 years of marriage because he caught his wife cheating and stealing from him. I knew all about this when we met two years ago (they were already separated but not yet annulled) and I decided to go on with the relationship despite it. The problem is, the wife still continues to message him, sometimes harrass him claiming that he isn't being a good father to their son (which is not true because he supports the son financially and makes sure to see him at least once a week). We both think that she's sometimes making all these unnecessary conflicts just because she wants to see him again personally and get back together. She goes beyond crazy sometimes and we are both scared of what she's capable of doing during the annulment process. My question is, are we forbidden to post pictures or be seen together while they are undergoing the annulment? Despite the fact that we have met already after they have separated?

Can you also give any advise on how we could stop this woman from being crazy and so we could all live a happy and peaceful life?

View user profile

2 Re: the ex wife on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
paulinemarquez wrote:Hi Atty. I badly need help. I have been dating a man who's undergoing annulment for about two years now. He's the one who filed the annulment after their 5 years of marriage because he caught his wife cheating and stealing from him. I knew all about this when we met two years ago (they were already separated but not yet annulled) and I decided to go on with the relationship despite it. The problem is, the wife still continues to message him, sometimes harrass him claiming that he isn't being a good father to their son (which is not true because he supports the son financially and makes sure to see him at least once a week). We both think that she's sometimes making all these unnecessary conflicts just because she wants to see him again personally and get back together. She goes beyond crazy sometimes and we are both scared of what she's capable of doing during the annulment process. My question is, are we forbidden to post pictures or be seen together while they are undergoing the annulment? Despite the fact that we have met already after they have separated?

Can you also give any advise on how we could stop this woman from being crazy and so we could all live a happy and peaceful life?

Technically! She's still the wife and you're JUST a MISTRESS so if you expose any of your picture together she can use it against your partner! Even you met him when he is separated, he's still married! She can charge him RA9262 VAWC Violence Against Women and their Children and concubinage for living together with you! So there's no way you can stop her going crazy because she is still the LEGAL WIFE!

You cannot expose anything about you while they are on process of their annulment, there's no guarantee it will be granted specifically if there's third party involve. So beware of annoying the legal wife!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum