Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cheater ofw husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 cheater ofw husband on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:46 am

mgtcare

Arresto Menor
I would like to inquire if I can file annulment of our marriage since my husband is having some attractions with three ladies outside this country, also he slapped my face for 6 timez and this case really affect our relationship & my life. if so how can i be able to file it.thank you. would this be enough to file annulment.thanks again

View user profile

2 Re: cheater ofw husband on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:15 pm

AWV

Reclusion Perpetua
mgtcare wrote:I would like to inquire if I can file annulment of our marriage since my husband is having some attractions with three ladies outside this country, also he slapped my face for 6 timez and this case really affect our relationship & my life. if so how can i be able to file it.thank you. would this be enough to file annulment.thanks again

Unfortunately, infidelity is not ground for divorce but you can file RA9262 as a start for harming you physically and emotionally so it will be on his record and may be able to use it later on as ground for annulment.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum