Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a donated TCT be void by one of the parents?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
My parents have lands for partition to heirs. My father passed away already but my mother is still with us and left 6 siblings.

My father owns an inherited land and was transferred (thru Donation) to our eldest's name who is at legal age many years ago. This happened after ma embargo sa pagkakasangla itong inherited land. This happened before my father died.

Years passed and now, my mother is deciding to partition that inherited land equally (including conjugal lands) to the siblings, but unfortunately our eldest is CLAIMING that its hers and doesn't agree to be subdivided. In terms of value, this is higher compared with the conjugal lands.

Can my mother has the right to void this donated TCT and reinstate as family's land? What could be other options? Thanks in advance for your help.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum